- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll lowered Reuters - 1 hr 9 mins ago
- Court rules bin Laden death photos can stay secret Reuters - 40 mins ago
- Pentagon to take over some CIA drone operations : sources Reuters - 14 hrs ago
- Moore tornado aftermath: Videos show jaw-dropping destruction The Lookout - 36 mins ago
- Witnesses describe deadly Oklahoma tornado: ‘All you could hear were screams’ The Lookout - 56 mins ago
- Raw video: Parents reunite with children after tornado levels Oklahoma elementary school The Lookout - 2 hrs 53 mins ago
- How to Help: Oklahoma tornado The Lookout - 3 hrs ago
2012 Summer Olympics Men’s Football (Soccer) ScheduleBy Paul Rados | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Mon, Jun 18, 2012
More US News
- Boyfriend espaces out window as husband confronts cheating wife [VIDEO]
As part of perhaps the most spectacular walk-of-shame ever, an underwear-clad lover escaped from a third floor bedroom as the returning husband confronted his cheating wife on a balcony.
- Rescues, Grim Recoveries at Elementary School After the OK Tornado
There's a reason that many eyes were on Plaza Towers Elementary as Moore, Oklahoma began to assess the damage from a deadly, devastating tornado that blasted through the town Monday evening and killed at least 51 people: the school was leveled, with dozens of children still inside. And so far, some of the most emotionally charged news has emerged from the story unfolding there.
- Kids rescued from rubble at Okla. elementary
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Several children have been pulled out of the rubble alive at a school in an Oklahoma City suburb.
- America Has the Worst Tornadoes on Earth
Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee
- BREAKING: Subway Just as Unhealthy as McDonald’s!
If you watched the London Olympics last summer, you saw a parade of top athletes touting the nutritional qualities of their favorite eatery: Subway. Watching Apolo Ohno or Robert Griffin III bite into a veggie footlong with avocado or hearing that Subway is “the official training restaurant of athletes everywhere,” you might get the idea that the food served at the chain isn’t that bad for you—that it’s even healthy.
- 18-foot-8-inch python caught in South Florida
MIAMI (AP) — Wildlife officials say a Burmese python nearly 19 feet long has been captured in South Florida.
- Navy Dolphin Finds Rare 130-Year-Old Torpedo
A Navy dolphin training to look for mines off the coast of San Diego found a museum-worthy 19th-century torpedo on the seafloor, military officials said.
- Remains found in woods could be missing Maine teen
BANGOR, Maine (AP) — State police in Maine say a body found in the woods likely is that of a 15-year-old girl last seen more than a week ago.