The Bears have made all the necessary cuts to get to their initial 53-man roster.
The final round of cuts is over, and the Bears have arrived at their initial 53-man roster.
We'll rush to point out that if Marquess WIlson gets put on IR with the designation to return, the earliest that can go into effect is on Tuesday, and another player will be added then. And the entire thing is in flux anyway, as the Bears can make a waiver pickup like they've done in the past with David Bass.
But with those disclaimers aside, here's the 53-man roster.
|QB||Jay Cutler, Jimmy Clausen, David Fales|
|RB||Matt Forte, Shaun Draughn, Ka'Deem Carey, Senorise Perry|
|TE||Martellus Bennett, Dante Rosario, Matthew Mulligan|
Jermon Bushrod, Matt Slauson, Roberto Garza, Kyle Long, Jordan Mills,
Michael Ola, Brian de la Puente, Charles Leno Jr.
|DT||Jeremiah Ratliff, Stephen Paea, Will Sutton, Ego Ferguson
Jared Allen, Lamarr Houston, Willie Young, Trevor Scott,
David Bass, Cornelius Washington
Lance Briggs, D.J. Williams, Jon Bostic, Shea McClellin,
Khaseem Greene, Christian Jones
|CB||Charles Tillman, Tim Jennings, Kyle Fuller,
Sherrick McManis, Demontre Hurst
|S||Ryan Mundy, Danny McCray, Brock Vereen, Chris Conte|
More from sbnation.com:
- 2014 Chicago Bears Roster Cuts: Bubble players who impressed
- Bears Roster Cuts 2014: Roster Down to 53 Today
- Chicago Bears 2014 Roster Cuts: Bears release RB Jordan Lynch
- Chicago Bears to place Marquess Wilson on Injured Reserve with a designation to return
- The Weekend Bears Den: August 30, 2014 - Chicago Bears preseason roster news and notes
- "Manziel is definitely the long-term solution at the position for Cleveland": Talking Browns with Dawgs by Nature
- Sports & Recreation
- Chicago Bears
- Marquess WIlson