According to TurboTax‘s latest Infographic on college aid, we’re made aware that the Office of Federal Student Aid processes nearly 14 million financial aid applications, and nearly 81% of students and their families file for aid through FAFSA.
The graphic points out some other interesting parts of college aid data, including that 29% of college attendance comes from grants and scholarship awards, 28% comes from parent income/savings, 18% comes from student borrwing and the rest is made up of student income, parent borrowing and friends/relatives.
Here’s a broad look:
More Social articles from Business 2 Community:
- Twitter Advertising: Quick Tips to Get Started with Twitter Ads
- How To Build The Perfect Google Plus Profile (Infographic)
- Is Klout Gaining . . . Clout?
- The Most Important Features of a Mobile-friendly Website
- 5 Key Steps to Engaging People with Social Media
- Financial Aid