- Iran bars candidates for presidential election 1 hr 39 mins ago
- Egyptian army blocks Sinai roads in hunt for kidnappers 1 hr 2 mins ago
- UK coalition to last despite rifts, infighting: Deputy PM 1 hr 23 mins ago
Explore Related Content
FILE - This combination of undated photos show Somali nationals, from left, Mahamud Said Omar, Abdifatah Yusuf Isse, Salah Osman Ahmed, and Omer Abdi Mohamed. Nine people convicted in a government investigation of terror recruitment and financing for an al-Qaida-linked group in Somalia are to be sentenced in U.S. District Court in Minneapolis. Authorities say more than 20 young men have left Minnesota to join al-Shabab since 2007(AP Photo/file)
More World News
- Cycling-Road-Giro d'Italia classification after stage 16
May 21 (Infostrada Sports) - Classification from Giro d'Italia after Stage 16 on Tuesday 1. Vincenzo Nibali (Italy / Astana) 67:55:36" 2. Cadel Evans (Australia / BMC Racing) +1:26" 3. Rigoberto Uran (Colombia / Team Sky) +2:46" 4. Michele Scarponi (Italy / Lampre) +3:53" 5. Przemyslaw Niemiec (Poland / Lampre) +4:13" 6. Mauro Santambrogio (Italy / Vini Fantini) +4:57" 7. Carlos Betancur (Colombia / AG2R) +5:15" 8. Rafal Majka (Poland / Saxo - Tinkoff) +5:20" 9. Benat Intxausti (Spain / Movistar) +5:47" 10. Domenico Pozzovivo (Italy / AG2R) +7:34" 11. Tanel Kangert (Estonia / Astana) +7:43" ...
- Why We Can't Forget That Oklahoma's Senators Voted Against Sandy Relief
Nearly four months ago, Oklahoma Senators Tom Coburn and James Inhofe both voted against H.R.152, the Disaster Relief Appropriations Act that eventually sent $50.5 billion in relief to victims of Hurricane Sandy. And in the flurry of last night's devastation in Moore, Oklahoma. it was impossible not to forget that fact, knowing the federal government would soon rally to the cause.
- 10 gut-wrenching images from the devastating Oklahoma tornado
Entire neighborhoods and two elementary schools were obliterated
- Boyfriend espaces out window as husband confronts cheating wife [VIDEO]
As part of perhaps the most spectacular walk-of-shame ever, an underwear-clad lover escaped from a third floor bedroom as the returning husband confronted his cheating wife on a balcony.
- See the Face of Suspected Burglar After Homeowners Fought Back
It involved a stun gun.
- Rescues, Grim Recoveries at Elementary School After the OK Tornado
There's a reason that many eyes were on Plaza Towers Elementary as Moore, Oklahoma began to assess the damage from a deadly, devastating tornado that blasted through the town Monday evening and killed at least 51 people: the school was leveled, with dozens of children still inside. And so far, some of the most emotionally charged news has emerged from the story unfolding there.
- Kids rescued from rubble at Okla. elementary
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Several children have been pulled out of the rubble alive at a school in an Oklahoma City suburb.
- BREAKING: Subway Just as Unhealthy as McDonald’s!
If you watched the London Olympics last summer, you saw a parade of top athletes touting the nutritional qualities of their favorite eatery: Subway. Watching Apolo Ohno or Robert Griffin III bite into a veggie footlong with avocado or hearing that Subway is “the official training restaurant of athletes everywhere,” you might get the idea that the food served at the chain isn’t that bad for you—that it’s even healthy.