Explore Related Content
- $99 Android tablets could begin launching this year
- Microsoft tries to stave off Windows RT flop by slashing fee …
- Apple continues to make gains on Android
- Tablet sales are the only thing keeping PC vendors alive
- Android isn’t ‘winning’ the smartphone war – and neither is …
- Android seen ‘clearly growing quickly’ in the workplace, but …
- Annual Android phone shipments to hit 1 billion in 2017, crushing …
- Apple To Unveil New iPhones And iPa …CBS-Newyork
More Tech News
- Tennis-McEnroe calls for Nadal to be seeded four at Wimbledon
By Martyn Herman LONDON, June 18 (Reuters) - Wimbledon's seeding committee should use its power to promote 11-times grand slam champion Rafa Nadal into the top four, according to three-times former champion John McEnroe. Speaking the day before the seeds are announced for the grasscourt slam which starts on Monday, the American said it would be "totally wrong" if Nadal had to play world number one Novak Djokovic, defending champion Roger Federer or home favourite Andy Murray in the quarter-finals. ...
- Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — A California grand jury has indicted a Florida man on charges he strangled his ex-wife and tossed her off a cruise ship in Italy.
- Calif.-based burger chain Johnny Rockets sold
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. (AP) — Johnny Rockets, the Southern California-based burger chain with 1950s flair, has been sold to a private equity firm that targets underperforming and specialty companies.
- Kim and Kanye's Baby Name Is Not That Strange
It's being reported that rapper Kanye West and his reality star girlfriend Kim Kardashian have named their brand-new baby, born this weekend, Kaidence Donda West. Donda was Kanye's late mother's name, so that makes sense, but, um, Kaidence? What's going on with Kaidence?
- CHP copter saves teens from soaring Sierra cliff
SIERRA CITY, Calif. (AP) — Two stranded teenage boys were plucked off a peak at an elevation of more than 8,000 feet by a California Highway Patrol helicopter amid gusty winds.
- Yankees' Youkilis needs surgery, Teixeira to DL
NEW YORK (AP) — Kevin Youkilis needs back surgery and Mark Teixeira returned to the 15-day disabled list Tuesday with an aching right wrist, the latest injury setbacks for the depleted New York Yankees.
- Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Video shows Justin Bieber running into a photographer with his white Ferrari in Hollywood, but police say there was no crime and the injuries aren't life-threatening.
- Duncan's 30 gives Spurs lead in Game 6
MIAMI (AP) — Tim Duncan scored 30 points and grabbed 14 rebounds to lift the San Antonio Spurs to a 75-65 lead over the Miami Heat after three quarters in Game 6 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday night.