Earlier this month, Apple (AAPL) began slashing prices of the iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 in India in preparation for the iPhone 5. According to BGR sister site BGR India, the Apple will launch its latest flagship smartphone in India on October 26th. Apple is said to be handling the distribution process for the new device, as well as the iPhone 4S and iPhone 4. The handset is expected to be released with a launch price similar to that of the iPhone 4S’s roughly $845. The iPhone 5 features a 4-inch Retina display and is equipped with a 1GHz dual-core A6 processor, 1GB of RAM and an 8-megapixel rear camera. The device supports high-speed LTE networks in select markets, although India is not one of them.
- National Weather Service gets big computing boost Reuters - Wed, May 15, 2013
- Rocket blasts off from Florida carrying new GPS satellite Reuters - Wed, May 15, 2013
- NASA telescope's planet-hunting days may be over Reuters - Wed, May 15, 2013
- How Evolution May Help Build Better Robots LiveScience.com - 35 mins ago
- Did an Abandoned 'Ghost Ship' Disappear? LiveScience.com - 55 mins ago
- Can Any Buildings Survive Tornados? LiveScience.com - 1 hr 35 mins ago
- Normal or Not? When Grief and Depression Mingle LiveScience.com - 2 hrs 51 mins ago