- Some 83 million people visited Apple Stores last quarter.
- The company sold 17 million iPads in the quarter.
- Mac sales have experienced 15% year-over-year growth vs. 2% for PCs.
- Apple has sold 84 million iPads in total through June 2012.
- The iPad's market share is now 68% compared to 62% a year ago.
- 91% of tablet web traffic comes from iPad.
- The App Store hosts more than 700,000 apps.
- The company recently sold its 400 million iOS device.
[More from Mashable: 10 Most-Shared Apple Parodies on YouTube]
This story originally published on Mashable here.
- Technology & Electronics
- Handheld & Connected Devices
- Apple Stores