Bill Gates was recently in London for the 2012 Summer Olympics when a group of fans noticed him and asked for a photo. The only problem? They pulled out an iPad to take the picture. Bill’s wife Melinda started screaming out, “You can’t use an iPad!” but quickly said she was just kidding and the photo was taken. Video after the break.
- Police at Patriots tight end's home for 2nd day AP - 29 mins ago
- Yankees' Jeter takes batting practice in Tampa AP - 31 mins ago
- Woods to rest elbow, skip AT&T National AP - 1 hr 23 mins ago
- Heat force Game 7 with 103-100 OT win over Spurs AP - 12 hrs ago
- Mum's the word on Hossa amid NHL's injury culture AP - 12 hrs ago
- Serena Williams sorry after rape case comments AP - 3 hrs ago
- Bruins' run excites city wounded by marathon bombs Associated Press - 15 mins ago