If nothing starts your morning off better than a coffee and a fresh doughnut, you'll love this holiday. The Salvation Army created the holiday to celebrate women who gave troops doughnuts during World War I. Entenmann's will donate $1 per person to the Salvation Army for anyone who "likes" the company's Facebook page through June 23. You can also enter for a chance to win free doughnuts for a year.
If you're craving something to dunk into your morning joe, here are a few places you can grab a free bite:
1. Krispy Kreme is offering customers a free doughnut of any variety today. Try one of the new flavors like glazed lemon cake or key lime kreme pie.
2. Purchase any beverage at Dunkin' Donuts and receive a free doughnut. Bite into flavors like apple pie or dulche de leche doughnuts.
3. LaMar's Donuts offers free gourmet doughnuts to each visitor without purchase. Choose flavors like chocolate iced with peanuts or red velvet cake.
4. Shipley Do-Nuts is giving free doughnuts away at these participating locations. Try flavors like cherry, maple, coconut or chocolate cream.
- Hobbies & Personal Activities
- The Salvation Army