Meet Africa’s ‘Hells Angels of Healthcare’By Christiane Amanpour, Matthew Drake, Iva Zoric, David Miller & Mark Monroy | Around the World – Thu, May 31, 2012
More from ABC News
- Bail Granted to Ex-Cop in Movie Theater Shooting ABC News - 34 mins ago
- House Chairman: $3.7 Billion Request 'Too Much' ABC News - 34 mins ago
- Actor Skateboarding Cross-Country Due in NYC Soon ABC News - 40 mins ago
- Florida's Political Landscape Upended With Ruling ABC News - 40 mins ago
- Bus Carrying Chinese Tourists Crashes in Wyoming ABC News - 41 mins ago
- Workers Conclude Repairs on Brazil's Christ Statue ABC News - 42 mins ago
- Top Seeded Isner Bounced in Hall of Fame Quarters ABC News - 46 mins ago
- Midday Glance: Railroad companies
Shares of some top railroad companies are mixed at 1 p.m.: CSX rose $.13 or .4 percent, to $30.97. Canadian National Railway Co. rose $.04 or .1 percent, to $65.50. Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. rose $1.01 ...
- iPhone 6 is already causing problems for Apple’s rivals – and it doesn’t even exist yet
We’ve read a number of analyses that paint a troubling picture for Apple’s rivals following the launch of its next-generation iPhone 6 smartphone and “iPhone Air” phablet. In a nutshell, industry watchers see a rocky road ahead for Android phone vendors as pent-up demand for larger iPhone models sends millions upon millions of smartphone buyers headed in Apple’s direction. According to a new report, however, the iPhone 6 is already causing some serious headaches for rival smartphone makers despite the fact that it won’t even exist for another couple of months. FROM EARLIER: Absolutely gorgeous images show the iPhone 6 like you’ve never seen it before According to unnamed supply chain sources speaking with Digitimes, Apple’s rivals are running into problems
- Obama cuts line at famed Texas barbecue joint (but pays for lunch)
- ‘Gamechanger’ in Middle East sends traders into gold
- CHILD STILL RESENTS PARENTS WHO SKIPPED GRADUATION
DEAR ABBY: When I was a child, my parents skipped my elementary school graduation. For that matter, everyone did. My grandfather had just died, so Mom was mourning his loss. Fast-forward a few years -- nobody attended my junior high graduation, either. Granted, Mom had a couple of stitches in her nose because my brother had accidentally hit her with a golf club the week before. Well, my younger siblings just graduated from elementary school, and my parents have again skipped the event due to their work schedules. A mix of emotions is resurfacing for me. I'm angry and frustrated. ...
- Lebanese rockets hit Israel in offensive's 4th day
- 3 reasons to ignore all these 'correction' calls
- Owner comes forward to claim dog found with 'Free,' 'I Need a Home' written on it
The owner of an abandoned dog that was found with the words "Free" and "I Need a Home" written on it last week has come forward to claim her pet.