Danny Ayalon, Salam Fayyad and Tony Blair attend Palestinian donors' conference in NY Sunday. (Norwegian Foreign …
• Iran's release of American hikers delayed again; lawyer says the signature of judge currently on vacation is needed. (CNN)
• U.S. Energy Secretary Stephen Chu, at a UN atomic energy watchdog meeting, blasts Iran's nuclear "deceit." (AP)
• The U.S. and allies can keep a lid on Iran's nuclear ambitions through a mix of policies. (Barbara Slavin)
• Tom Friedman blasts Israel's leaders for failing to develop a strategy for dealing with Israel's changing circumstances. (New York Times)
• Why the Palestinians see the UN bid as their most viable option for advancing statehood. (New York Times)
• Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn, in his first TV interview since assault charges against him were dropped in New York, admits moral wrongdoing, denies violence. (AP)
Top right photo: Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon, Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Salam Fayyad and Middle East Quartet Envoy Tony Blair attend a Palestinian donors' conference hosted by the Norwegian Foreign Ministry in New York on Sunday.