Special Valentine's Day edition of our midday news conversation! Join Yahoo! News' Chris Wilson and Amy Webb, author of "Data, A Love Story: How I Gamed Online Dating to Meet My Match," to talk about how online matchmaking has opened up new ways to find true love and understand your romantic self.
Explore Related Content
More from Yahoo! News
- Behold the full scale Lego X-Wing fighter The Sideshow - 25 mins ago
- Code Pink activist Medea Benjamin heckles Obama The Ticket - 27 mins ago
- Anthony Weiner logo appears to feature Pittsburgh skyline The Ticket - 49 mins ago
- Watch: Burning Texas railroad bridge crumples like dominoes The Sideshow - 2 hrs 16 mins ago
- ‘Extremely active’ 2013 hurricane season expected The Lookout - 2 hrs 25 mins ago
- Volunteers rescue photos from Oklahoma tornado debris The Lookout - 3 hrs ago
- ‘We aren’t daredevils’: Oklahoma’s storm chasers in the sky The Lookout - 3 hrs ago
- Obama prom photos, big hair and all: Were those the good old days?
It’s like finding out that your parents had a life before you came into the picture, or that your first-grade teacher doesn’t always wear sensible shoes and go by Mrs. Cooper.
- Dog Found Standing Guard Over a Tornado Victim Reunited With Her Owner
There's a happy ending to the story of a dog, found alive in the rubble after a massive tornado devastated Moore, Oklahoma: she's been reunited with her owner.
- Is Greek yogurt hurting the environment?
Good for your body; terrible for the planet
- The Gruesome Details of London's Horrifying Machete Attack
An attack in broad daylight in London on Wednesday is drawing a swift response — and a possible terror link — from the highest authorities. Reports suggest two men chased down another man with their car before getting out, attacking him with a machete, and dragging him through the city streets.
- Florida high school suspends teacher for touching girl on head with banana
Is a cigar sometimes just a cigar? That debate will remain unresolved, but The Daily Caller can say with confidence that a banana is definitely not always just a banana at North Marion High School near Ocala, Fla.
- Sadly, you are uglier than you think
At least according to one new study
- Police recover backpacks of 2 kidnapped Iowa girls
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Investigators searching for a 15-year-old Iowa girl who was abducted this week have recovered her backpack along with one belonging to a 12-year-old who escaped from the kidnapper.
- How Reince Priebus Crossed the Line
If you wonder whether (and how) the IRS scandal and related White House shenanigans could backfire on Republicans, watch Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus.