Join Yahoo! News' Olivier Knox and ABC News' Zach Wolf as we discuss federal budget cuts—from state parks to airports—that Americans may face under the sequester in the coming weeks. Yahoo! News reporter Chris Moody will also join us to discuss activists who are lobbying in favor of the sequester.
Explore Related Content
More from Yahoo! News
- Woman being praised for calming suspected attackers in Londo … The Lookout - 5 hrs ago
- 94-year-old woman lost home for second time in tornado, helped … The Lookout - 7 hrs ago
- Gimme shelter Yahoo! News - 8 hrs ago
- What’s next for the immigration reform bill? The Ticket - 8 hrs ago
- Holder: U.S. killed four Americans overseas in drone strikes … The Ticket - 8 hrs ago
- Man finds comic book worth $100,000 being used as wall insul … The Sideshow - 9 hrs ago
- Carney to press: ‘You’re good at your jobs and you’re smart’ The Ticket - 9 hrs ago
- $40 for a Case of Bottled Water? 'Preying' on Oklahoma Tornado Victims
Oklahoma State Attorney General Sends 30 Investigators on the Ground to Flush Out Scammers, Price-Gougers
- Wait About Two Months, Then Check the President's Approval Rating
President Obama's approval rating in several recently released polls suggests that the three controversies his administration is navigating have not begun to hurt him.
- John McCain Is the Latest Senior Senator to Have Had Enough of Junior Ted Cruz
For two days John McCain and Ted Cruz have been fighting on the Senate floor over the rules for negotiating a budget, but, like so many fights, it's also about so much more. Cruz is being annoying about the budget, but worse, he just doesn't get the Senate.
- Florida high school suspends teacher for touching girl on head with banana
Is a cigar sometimes just a cigar? That debate will remain unresolved, but The Daily Caller can say with confidence that a banana is definitely not always just a banana at North Marion High School near Ocala, Fla.
- Teens Are Turning Away from Facebook Because Tumblr Is Real, and Parent-Free
Teenagers really are over Facebook. In February the social network warned investors that "our younger users ... are aware of and actively engaging with other products and services similar to, or as a substitute for, Facebook." And in April the investment bank Piper Jaffray reported that products and services like Tumblr and Twitter were further eroding Facebook's dominance among the Justin Bieber set. But why? In a deep report published on Tuesday, Pew Research explains that teenagers departing the social network's blue confines are looking for something more... real. ...
- Sisters ejected from Pa. mall over cancer hats
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. (AP) — Three sisters say they were kicked out of a suburban Philadelphia mall after refusing to remove profanity-laden hats expressing their hatred of breast cancer.
- Sadly, you are uglier than you think
At least according to one new study
- Why Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn doesn't want tornado relief money
Coburn is sticking to his fiscally conservative principles, even after a twister killed at least 24 of his constituents