High school valedictorian denied diploma over graduation speechBy Dylan Stableford | The Lookout – Mon, Aug 20, 2012
Explore Related Content
More from Yahoo! News
- Video: Watch the Moore tornado form The Lookout - 11 mins ago
- Former IRS commissioner: ‘Not personally responsible’ for creating … The Ticket - 29 mins ago
- Report: Accused Fort Hood shooter draws salary while victims … The Lookout - 37 mins ago
- Senator accuses IRS officials of withholding information in 2012 … The Ticket - 1 hr 23 mins ago
- Moore tornado aftermath: Videos show jaw-dropping destructio … The Lookout - 1 hr 33 mins ago
- Witnesses describe deadly Oklahoma tornado: ‘All you could hear … The Lookout - 1 hr 52 mins ago
- Immigration reform bill largely untouched going into fifth day … The Ticket - 3 hrs ago
- Boyfriend espaces out window as husband confronts cheating wife [VIDEO]
As part of perhaps the most spectacular walk-of-shame ever, an underwear-clad lover escaped from a third floor bedroom as the returning husband confronted his cheating wife on a balcony.
- Rescues, Grim Recoveries at Elementary School After the OK Tornado
There's a reason that many eyes were on Plaza Towers Elementary as Moore, Oklahoma began to assess the damage from a deadly, devastating tornado that blasted through the town Monday evening and killed at least 51 people: the school was leveled, with dozens of children still inside. And so far, some of the most emotionally charged news has emerged from the story unfolding there.
- Kids rescued from rubble at Okla. elementary
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Several children have been pulled out of the rubble alive at a school in an Oklahoma City suburb.
- Remains found in woods could be missing Maine teen
BANGOR, Maine (AP) — State police in Maine say a body found in the woods likely is that of a 15-year-old girl last seen more than a week ago.
- BREAKING: Subway Just as Unhealthy as McDonald’s!
If you watched the London Olympics last summer, you saw a parade of top athletes touting the nutritional qualities of their favorite eatery: Subway. Watching Apolo Ohno or Robert Griffin III bite into a veggie footlong with avocado or hearing that Subway is “the official training restaurant of athletes everywhere,” you might get the idea that the food served at the chain isn’t that bad for you—that it’s even healthy.
- Navy Dolphin Finds Rare 130-Year-Old Torpedo
A Navy dolphin training to look for mines off the coast of San Diego found a museum-worthy 19th-century torpedo on the seafloor, military officials said.
- File: Josh Powell had affair before wife vanished
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah (AP) — Newly released police files say Josh Powell had an affair with a Utah woman just months before his wife disappeared.
- Taylor Swift thinks Justin Bieber is just as gross as we all do [GIF]
Taylor Swift, 23, wants Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez to get a room.