- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases
A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on Nasdaq at 1 p.m.: Repros Therapeutics Inc. fell 25.5 percent to $9.59. Lipocine Inc. fell 23.9 percent to $5.71. ReWalk Robotics Ltd. fell 15.8 percent ...
- 'America's Got Talent' Winner Crowned
- Rise in extremists recruiting French women, girls
- Federal charges for pair in Amish kidnapping case
- Modern Europeans descended from three groups
- Another financial crisis is inevitable: Martin Wolf
Financial Times’ chief economics commentator, Martin Wolf, contends economic growth is still too closely tied to debt. Wolf’s new book, “The Shifts and the Shocks: What We’ve Learned—and Still Have to Learn—From the Financial Crisis,” looks at how dependent world economies remain on the creation of money and credit by financial institutions.
- Alibaba's plan: Today, China. Tomorrow, the world.
- Apple's new privacy promises hold up