- Tiny Hamster Takes On Kobayashi in 'Hot Dog' Eating Contest
Takeru Kobayashi has destroyed heaping amounts of food and numerous challengers over the years as a competitive eater. He once ate 110 hot dogs in 10 minutes. He smashed a world record when he ate 97 hamburgers in 94 seconds. The burgers were slider-sized, but still, it's impressive. Even though it has been a few years since he has participated in competitive eating's largest event, Nathan's International Hot Dog Eating Contest, he's still getting his name out there in the gustatory world. His newest challenger is the hungriest — and tiniest — yet.
- Most Alaskans to get nearly $1,900 in oil money
- Modern Europeans descended from three groups
- Scotland's independence vote puts UK union on edge
- The South Carolina congressman's Facebook post about his broken engagement is bad news for his colleagues …
- DAUGHTER APPALLED BY CALLOUS TREATMENT OF HER DAD'S ASHES
DEAR ABBY: My dad died in April after a brief illness. Before he passed, my stepmother encouraged him to donate his body to science because she is to be buried with her first husband, and she didn't want the expense of burying Dad. I went to pick up my father's ashes as she requested. When I got there, she invited me into her bedroom to see that she had made a shrine to her first husband, who had died three years before she and Dad were married. The one photo she had of Dad was 2 inches by 3 inches, and was the one from his memorial invitation. With a broken heart I made my way to the door. ...
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases
A look at the 10 biggest volume gainers on Nasdaq at the close of trading: Blueknight Engy Part : Approximately 3,766,300 shares changed hands, a 17,761.3 percent increase over its 65-day average volume. ...
- Los Cabos in a mess 3 days after Odile's wrath