Welcome to Just Show Me on Tecca TV, where we show you tips and tricks for getting the most out of the gadgets in your life. You can allow someone else to access and use your your Mac without actually sitting at your computer. It's important you know how to turn that functionality on and off, though, to protect your privacy. Don't worry, it's not hard.
Don't miss our other helpful Mac content:
- How to set up wifi on your Mac
- How to check for system updates on your Mac
- How to set up parental controls on your Mac
- How to use Airdrop in Mac OS X Lion
- How to change the password on your Mac
For more episodes, check out all our Just Show Me episodes. If you have any topics you'd like to see us cover, just drop us a line in the comments.
This article originally appeared on Tecca
More from Tecca: