Be sure to peruse the detailed show notes below to find more information on all the stories we covered in this episode. And if you missed our episode last week, be sure to check it out for our take on the iOS 5 launch, Japanese face monsters, unleashing the kraken, and more.
As always, we would love your feedback on this week's episode of TechLife! Please let us know your thoughts in the comments, and be sure to tune in next Friday for another episode of TechLife on Tecca TV!
In this episode
- Google announces new Android 4.0: Dubbed Ice Cream Sandwich, the new mobile OS debuts on the Samsung Nexus Galaxy. Don't miss our head-to-head comparison between the iPhone 4S and iOS 5 vs. the Nexus Galaxy and Android 4.0.
- Motorola announces Droid RAZR smartphone: In a blast from the past, Motorola resurrects the RAZR brand with a super-slim Android handset. Check out our gallery of the Droid RAZR in the flesh.
- World's first commercial space travel hub completed: Richard Branson's new Spaceport America is finished; we line up for a ticket (and so does NASA!).
- World's most expensive camper van: Have $3 million laying around? Consider picking up the most luxurious camper on the Earth. Plus, don't miss our roundup of 44 of the craziest forms of transportation we've seen to date.
- Girl Scout badges get a modern makeover: Brand new high tech badges bring Girl Scouts into the 21st century.
This article originally appeared on Tecca
More from Tecca: