Explore Related Content
More from Yahoo! News
- USCIS union president fights immigration reform bill The Ticket - 2 hrs 42 mins ago
- Physician, hack thyself Yahoo! News - 2 hrs 46 mins ago
- Teen’s invention could charge cellphone in 20 seconds The Sideshow - 3 hrs ago
- Obama administration spied on Fox News reporter James Rosen: … The Ticket - 4 hrs ago
- Tornadoes tear through central U.S., killing two The Lookout - 4 hrs ago
- Sticker shock: New college graduates, here is why your education … The Lookout - 8 hrs ago
- McConnell: ‘There is a culture of intimidation throughout the … The Ticket - 22 hrs ago
- Fox News Reporter James Rosen May Face Criminal Charges for Reporting on the CIA
The government will use any and all information at its disposal to find journalist sources, as shown in The Washington Post's report this morning on a Department of Justice investigation into Fox News chief correspondent James Rosen, who may face criminal charges for reporting government secrets.
- Pepsi to march in, as foreign troops leave Afghanistan
KABUL (Reuters) - PepsiCo will open its first plant in Afghanistan in 2014, its Afghan partner said on Monday, the same year foreign troops complete their withdrawal from the country after 13 years of war. "It will go on stream in 2014," Hamed Kakar, head of marketing for Dubai-based Alokozay, which has an exclusive bottling agreement with PepsiCo in Afghanistan, told Reuters. As the NATO-led war winds down, investors are looking at Afghanistan as a potential source of business, though many are deterred by an uncertain future and instability. ...
- What We Know About the Record Breaking Powerball Jackpot's Mystery Winner
The frenzy for last minute tickets is over. The numbers have been picked out. Somewhere, a single person is $590.5 million richer. Last night's record Powerball jackpot has a winner but we have no idea who that person is yet.
- Pistorius rules out track return this year: report
CAPE TOWN (Reuters) - South African Paralympic champion Oscar Pistorius, who is charged with murdering his girlfriend, will not compete in any events this year, local media reported on Monday. The sprinter's agent had previously said August's world championships in Moscow were "on the radar" after Pistorius' bail conditions were relaxed on March 28 and the 26-year-old was granted permission to travel abroad. But the double amputee, nicknamed 'Blade Runner', will not return to the track in 2013 according to his coach, Ampie Louw. ...
- Sci-Fi Film 'After Earth' Presents Dark Future for Humanity
The Earth is a pretty bleak place for humans in the new science fiction movie, "After Earth."
- Calif. suspects accidentally dial 911 during crime
FRESNO, Calif. (AP) — Two suspects arrested for breaking into a car in Central California accidentally called 911 on a cellphone, which led police to them.
- Report: Obama Administration Apologizes for Another National Security Leak
“Can you imagine if things were reversed and somebody did that to the U.S.?"
- Cycling-Road-Giro d'Italia classification after stage 15
May 19 (Infostrada Sports) - Classification from Giro d'Italia after Stage 15 on Sunday 1. Vincenzo Nibali (Italy / Astana) 62:02:34" 2. Cadel Evans (Australia / BMC Racing) +1:26" 3. Rigoberto Uran (Colombia / Team Sky) +2:46" 4. Mauro Santambrogio (Italy / Vini Fantini) +2:47" 5. Michele Scarponi (Italy / Lampre) +3:53" 6. Przemyslaw Niemiec (Poland / Lampre) +4:35" 7. Carlos Betancur (Colombia / AG2R) +5:15" 8. Rafal Majka (Poland / Saxo - Tinkoff) +5:20" 9. Domenico Pozzovivo (Italy / AG2R) +5:57" 10. Benat Intxausti (Spain / Movistar) +6:21" 11. ...