At long last, some people--not very many, but some--are casting actual votes in the campaign for the 2012 presidential nomination of the Republican Party. As Iowans vote and as the results come in, you can read and contribute to the liveblog below, featuring real-time discussion and analysis from Yahoo News and ABC News journalists, including: Jonathan Karl, a senior political correspondent for ABC News; Rick Klein, the senior Washington editor for ABC News' "World News with Diane Sawyer"; and Chris Suellentrop, the deputy editor for blogs at Yahoo News. Also participating will be Tucker Carlson, the editor of the Daily Caller. The live blog also features tweets from Yahoo News and ABC News reporters who are on the ground in Iowa.
Liveblogging caucus night with Yahoo News, ABC and Tucker CarlsonBy Yahoo! News | The Ticket – Tue, Jan 3, 2012
Explore Related Content
More from Yahoo! News
- Why penguins stopped flying The Sideshow - 20 mins ago
- Witnesses describe deadly Oklahoma tornado; Gov. Fallin says … The Lookout - 2 hrs 43 mins ago
- Military dad surprises daughter at gymnastics competition The Sideshow - 5 hrs ago
- IRS official Lerner refuses to testify before Congress The Ticket - 5 hrs ago
- Man watched tornado destroy his home: ‘I just felt totally h … The Lookout - 5 hrs ago
- Residents’ storm stories: ‘We can’t go back, the destruction … The Lookout - 6 hrs ago
- Obama announces his election commission team The Ticket - 6 hrs ago
- New Xbox: What’s Better, What’s Missing
Eight years after the debut of the Xbox 360, Microsoft has announced the Xbox One.
- Cycling-Road-Giro d'Italia classification after stage 16
May 21 (Infostrada Sports) - Classification from Giro d'Italia after Stage 16 on Tuesday 1. Vincenzo Nibali (Italy / Astana) 67:55:36" 2. Cadel Evans (Australia / BMC Racing) +1:26" 3. Rigoberto Uran (Colombia / Team Sky) +2:46" 4. Michele Scarponi (Italy / Lampre) +3:53" 5. Przemyslaw Niemiec (Poland / Lampre) +4:13" 6. Mauro Santambrogio (Italy / Vini Fantini) +4:57" 7. Carlos Betancur (Colombia / AG2R) +5:15" 8. Rafal Majka (Poland / Saxo - Tinkoff) +5:20" 9. Benat Intxausti (Spain / Movistar) +5:47" 10. Domenico Pozzovivo (Italy / AG2R) +7:34" 11. Tanel Kangert (Estonia / Astana) +7:43" ...
- Boyfriend espaces out window as husband confronts cheating wife [VIDEO]
As part of perhaps the most spectacular walk-of-shame ever, an underwear-clad lover escaped from a third floor bedroom as the returning husband confronted his cheating wife on a balcony.
- Why We Can't Forget That Oklahoma's Senators Voted Against Sandy Relief
Nearly four months ago, Oklahoma Senators Tom Coburn and James Inhofe both voted against H.R.152, the Disaster Relief Appropriations Act that eventually sent $50.5 billion in relief to victims of Hurricane Sandy. And in the flurry of last night's devastation in Moore, Oklahoma. it was impossible not to forget that fact, knowing the federal government would soon rally to the cause.
- See the Face of Suspected Burglar After Homeowners Fought Back
It involved a stun gun.
- Dog found, on live TV, in tornado rubble
Amid the devastation of Moore, Okla., TV viewers of a CBS affiliate were able to witness a woman's prayers answered.
- 18-year-old’s invention can recharge a cell phone in 30 seconds
A teenager from Saratoga, California took home one of the top prizes at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair late last week after showing off her invention, which can fully charge a cell phone in 30 seconds or less. Eesha Khare was given the Intel Foundation Young Scientist Award and a $50,000 prize for being runner-up in the competition, which was won by a 19-year-old who unveiled a new spin on self-driving car technology. Khare’s battery technology requires a new component to be installed inside the phone battery itself, and Intel notes that it also has potential applications for car batteries.
- Search nearly complete after Oklahoma tornado
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Helmeted rescue workers raced Tuesday to complete the search for survivors and the dead in the Oklahoma City suburb where a mammoth tornado destroyed countless homes, cleared lots down to bare red earth and claimed 24 lives.