Explore Related Content
More from Yahoo! News
- Texas BBQ map latest salvo in state’s savory meat ‘declaration … The Sideshow - 18 mins ago
- Goat’s escape causes traffic jam in New Jersey The Sideshow - 50 mins ago
- Move over, Eddie: Teen girl shreds Van Halen cover The Sideshow - 1 hr 12 mins ago
- IRS official Lois Lerner: ‘I have not done anything wrong’ The Ticket - 2 hrs 32 mins ago
- Found after tornado: Web attention might reconnect dog with … The Lookout - 3 hrs ago
- Gawkers, looters and a media circus: What happens when a tornado … The Lookout - 4 hrs ago
- FBI agent kills man after questioning him about link to Boston … The Lookout - 4 hrs ago
- Why We Can't Forget That Oklahoma's Senators Voted Against Sandy Relief
Nearly four months ago, Oklahoma Senators Tom Coburn and James Inhofe both voted against H.R.152, the Disaster Relief Appropriations Act that eventually sent $50.5 billion in relief to victims of Hurricane Sandy. And in the flurry of last night's devastation in Moore, Oklahoma. it was impossible not to forget that fact, knowing the federal government would soon rally to the cause.
- BREAKING: Subway Just as Unhealthy as McDonald’s!
If you watched the London Olympics last summer, you saw a parade of top athletes touting the nutritional qualities of their favorite eatery: Subway. Watching Apolo Ohno or Robert Griffin III bite into a veggie footlong with avocado or hearing that Subway is “the official training restaurant of athletes everywhere,” you might get the idea that the food served at the chain isn’t that bad for you—that it’s even healthy.
- Judge: Hollister clothing unfriendly to disabled
DENVER (AP) — A federal judge in Denver is contemplating an injunction against Abercrombie & Fitch Co. and J.M. Hollister LLC after ruling earlier that nearly 250 of their clothing stores that cater to a hip, young clientele are unfriendly to the disabled.
- Sergio Garcia invites Tiger Woods over for fried chicken
Well, the previously lame fight between Tiger Woods and Sergio Garcia just took one big “Anchorman”-sized step up a notch with a racially-charged remark from Garcia.
- Dancing With The Stars: Kellie Pickler Talks Emotional Win
Kellie Pickler might not have won her season of "American Idol," but the country singer was the best dancer to strut across the floor on Season 16 of "Dancing with the Stars" - something she was still in shock about when she chatted with Access Hollywood .
- Republicans’ Hatred of Obama Blinds Them to Public Disinterest in Scandals
Red-faced Republicans, circling and preparing to pounce on a second-term Democratic president they loathe, do not respect, and certainly do not fear. Sound familiar? Perhaps reminiscent of Bill Clinton’s second term, after the Monica Lewinsky story broke? During that time, Republicans became so consumed by their hatred of Clinton and their conviction that this event would bring him down that they convinced themselves the rest of the country was just as outraged by his behavior as they were. ...
- 18-year-old’s invention can recharge a cell phone in 30 seconds
A teenager from Saratoga, California took home one of the top prizes at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair late last week after showing off her invention, which can fully charge a cell phone in 30 seconds or less. Eesha Khare was given the Intel Foundation Young Scientist Award and a $50,000 prize for being runner-up in the competition, which was won by a 19-year-old who unveiled a new spin on self-driving car technology. Khare’s battery technology requires a new component to be installed inside the phone battery itself, and Intel notes that it also has potential applications for car batteries.
- Soccer-Real president under scrutiny after Mourinho exit
(Corrects billion to million in fourth par) By Iain Rogers MADRID, May 21 (Reuters) - Florentino Perez's record as Real Madrid president was under scrutiny on Tuesday after the construction magnate's latest coaching project ended in disarray with the premature departure of Jose Mourinho. Perez, who is up for reelection next month, announced on Monday Mourinho would be leaving at the end of the season, three years before his contract expires. ...