Explore Related Content
More from Yahoo! News
- Obama delivers historic Morehouse commencement The Ticket - 1 hr 37 mins ago
- Residents capture amazing videos in the face of tornadoes The Lookout - Fri, May 17, 2013
- Grizzly bear puts camera inside its mouth (VIDEO) The Sideshow - Fri, May 17, 2013
- Paw Warz: the Force is strong with these kittens The Sideshow - Fri, May 17, 2013
- Alleged crooks accidentally dial 911 during car break-in The Sideshow - Fri, May 17, 2013
- IRS asked anti-abortion group about content of public prayer … The Ticket - Fri, May 17, 2013
- Obama: His tiger’s not grrreat! The Ticket - Fri, May 17, 2013
- What We Know About the Record Breaking Powerball Jackpot's Mystery Winner
The frenzy for last minute tickets is over. The numbers have been picked out. Somewhere, a single person is $590.5 million richer. Last night's record Powerball jackpot has a winner but we have no idea who that person is yet.
- A record Powerball jackpot isn't a record to celebrate
When the 43-state Powerball lottery jackpot hit a record at $600 million Friday, many Americans who would otherwise not gamble rushed out to buy the $2 tickets. “Just on the off-chance,” many probably said.
- Pope: church should open up but follow teaching
VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis is calling for renewal in the Catholic church as he wrapped up two days of mass gatherings in St. Peter's Square aimed at energizing the faithful.
- After nearly 30 years, Camp Lejeune coming clean
CAMP LEJEUNE, N.C. (AP) — Purple wildflowers sprout in abundance around the bright-yellow pipe, one of several jutting from the sandy soil in this unassuming patch of grass and mud. A dirty hose runs from the pipe to an idling truck and into a large tank labeled, "NON-POTABLE WATER."
- Calif. doc with 'cancer cure' gets 14 years prison
A California doctor has been sentenced to 14 years in federal prison for bilking her patients out of more than $1 million by promising that an herbal supplement could cure late-stage cancer and other diseases. ...
- 'Crazy' Ants Driving Out Fire Ants in Southeast
Invasive fire ants have been a thorn in the sides of Southerners for years. But another invasive species, the so-called "crazy" ant — that many describe as being worse — has arrived and is displacing fire ants in several places.
- Marine daughter seeks dignity for 'Devil Dog pups'
JACKSONVILLE, N.C. (AP) — As she flipped through the cemetery register, Mary Blakely's eyes filled with tears. On line after line, the entry read simply "Baby Boy" or "Baby Girl," followed by a surname and a burial date.
- Soccer-Bulgarian championship results and standings
May 19 (Infostrada Sports) - Results and standings from the Bulgarian championship matches on Sunday Sunday, May 19 Beroe Stara Zagora 0 CSKA Sofia 1 Pirin Gotse Delchev 0 Litex Lovech 2 Saturday, May 18 Botev Plovdiv 5 Botev Vratsa 0 Cherno More Varna 3 Lokomotiv Plovdiv 0 Chernomorets Burgas 3 Lokomotiv Sofia 1 FK Montana 2 Minyor Pernik 0 Levski Sofia 1 Ludogorets 0 Standings P W D L F A Pts 1 Levski Sofia 28 21 4 3 55 19 67 -------------------------2 Ludogorets 28 20 6 2 53 13 66 3 CSKA Sofia 28 18 6 4 50 18 60 -------------------------4 Botev Plovdiv 28 17 6 5 48 19 57 ...