The top 9,486 ways Jay Carney won’t answer your questions (interactive)By Rachel Rose Hartman and Chris Wilson | The Ticket – Fri, Jun 21, 2013
More from Yahoo! News
- Spider photobombs TV news program The Sideshow - Wed, Aug 13, 2014
- I’m on a boat: Bill Gates vacations on $330M yacht The Sideshow - Sat, Aug 9, 2014
- Video shows young girl learning her baby brother will grow u … The Sideshow - Tue, Jul 29, 2014
- Meowsachusetts: Where the cats play and dogs stay away The Sideshow - Tue, Jul 29, 2014
- Police return ring 25 years after it went missing The Sideshow - Tue, Jul 22, 2014
- George Harrison memorial tree killed by beetles The Sideshow - Tue, Jul 22, 2014
- North Carolina cops nab suspects in brazen dino heist The Sideshow - Thu, Jul 17, 2014
- Final Glance: Railroad companies
Shares of some top railroad companies were mixed at the close of trading: CSX fell $.35 or 1.0 percent, to $33.51. Canadian National Railway Co. rose $.27 or .4 percent, to $65.57. Canadian Pacific Railway ...
- Business Highlights
___ Not so fast cordcutters_cable's not going anywhere Cord cutters rejoiced last week after HBO and CBS announced plans to sell stand-alone streaming services, a move that cable and satellite television ...
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
By Jeff Mason UPPER MARLBORO Md. (Reuters) - President Barack Obama made a rare appearance on the campaign trail on Sunday with a rally to support the Democratic candidate for governor in Maryland, but early departures of crowd members while he spoke underscored his continuing unpopularity. With approval levels hovering around record lows, Obama has spent most of his campaign-related efforts this year raising money for struggling Democrats, who risk losing control of the U.S. Senate in the Nov. 4 midterm election. ...
- Venezuela's Maduro approval rating drops to 30 percent, poll says
CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro's approval rating dropped to 30.2 percent in September from 35.4 percent in July, according to a survey by pollster Datanalisis, amid an ongoing economic crisis that has weighed on his popularity. The OPEC nation faces the highest annual inflation in the Western Hemisphere at 63.4 percent, chronic shortages of consumer goods and an economy that business leaders say has entered recession. The poll conducted between Sept. 25 and Oct. 7 showed that 80. ...
- Monica Lewinsky joins Twitter, vows to fight cyberbullying, gets standing ovation
- Weather Forecaster Struggles to Contain Playful Pup Who Steals the Show
- 'Bad hijab' link to acid attacks on Iranian women
- Larry Flynt's daughter hurt in Ohio car accident
The daughter of Hustler publisher Larry Flynt has been seriously injured in an Ohio car accident and is hospitalized in critical condition. The Dayton Daily News reports (http://bit.ly/1wXjbZK ) 47-year-old ...