Do you remember Matt Harding? He's the globetrotting dancer from the "Where the Hell Is Matt?" YouTube videos from 2006 and 2008. They received more than 17 million and 42 million views, respectively. His videos have brought people together all over the world through dance. Well, Matt is back with a new video, and once again the number of places he's been to is astonishing. Of course, he pulls out his signature dance moves. The new video is not without its share of amazing achievements. In the video, Harding dances with the citizens of Pyongyang, North Korea, a notoriously difficult place to even travel to, let alone film in. Another interesting moment takes place in a ballet studio in Damascus, Syria. And since nation's conservative government might not take kindly to women dancing with a man, Harding wisely decided to blur their faces to protect their anonymity. Even with the huge number of locations, Harding says that some cities did not make the cut, and he'll be posting more soon. Matt's fans are not shy about their love for his new video, with commenters on YouTube saying "Faith in humanity: restored." and "Does anybody else get goosebumps watching this?"
New globetrotting ‘Dancing Matt’ video is another YouTube hitBy Mia Trovato | Trending Now – Thu, Jun 21, 2012
Explore Related Content
More from Yahoo! News
- Mystery of why we itch revealed by scientists The Sideshow - 19 hrs ago
- Obama to visit Oklahoma, tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Chris C … The Ticket - 21 hrs ago
- On Memorial Day, remembering friends, family with ‘a heavy but … The Lookout - 22 hrs ago
- Researchers say Western IQs dropped 14 points over last cent … The Sideshow - 23 hrs ago
- Storm chaser footage captures the ferocity of Oklahoma tornado … The Lookout - Fri, May 24, 2013
- Cat bearding: The purrfect new Web meme The Sideshow - Fri, May 24, 2013
- Police in Australia issue warning on 3-D printed gun The Lookout - Fri, May 24, 2013
- Fired for word: 'Negro' in Spanish class
One of the first lessons one learns in English class is that context is everything. The same holds true in Spanish.
- No Wonder Republican Criticism of Obama Isn’t Working
Henny Youngman, the late borscht belt comedian, told hundreds of politically incorrect jokes. One of them was his response when asked, “How’s your wife?” “Compared to what?” he’d say.
- Damage reported from magnitude-5.7 quake in Calif.
GREENVILLE, Calif. (AP) — Residents in rural northeastern California assessed damage to their homes and businesses Friday from a magnitude-5.7 earthquake, one of the strongest temblors to hit the densely forested region in decades.
- Trayvon Martin texts, photos: Might they change Zimmerman trial?
Ultimately, many of the photos and cellphone records of Trayvon Martin released online Thursday by George Zimmerman’s defense attorneys – indicating that the slain teenager smoked marijuana, got into fights at school, and had an interest in, and perhaps access to, guns – may be ruled inadmissible in court. But they are already making the rounds in the court of public opinion, which can influence everything from fundraising efforts to the mind-set of potential jurors in Mr. Zimmerman's murder trial.
- 'Horrified' trucker watches I-5 bridge collapse
A truck hauling an oversized load of drilling equipment hit an overhead bridge girder on the major route between Seattle and Canada, sending a section of the interstate into the river below as the driver ...
- Investigator: Missing Iowa girl's blood found
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Investigators have discovered the blood of a missing 15-year-old Iowa girl on the truck of a registered sex offender suspected of kidnapping her Monday, diminishing the chances of finding her alive, a lead investigator said Thursday.
- Cycling-Road-Giro d'Italia team classification after stage 18
May 23 (Infostrada Sports) - Team Classification Giro d'Italia after Stage 18 on Thursday 1. Team Sky(Britain) 221:35:10" 2. Blanco(Netherlands) +5:49" 3. Movistar(Spain) +7:01" 4. Astana(Kazakhstan) +7:55" 5. Lampre(Italy) +9:59" 6. AG2R(France) +18:42" 7. Androni Giocattoli(Italy) +33:41" 8. Euskaltel(Spain) +49:06" 9. BMC Racing(United States) +56:18" 10. Katusha(Russia) +58:02"
- 5 climbers missing on world's 3rd highest mountain
KATMANDU, Nepal (AP) — A Nepalese official says five climbers are missing and feared dead on the world's third highest mountain.
Today on Yahoo!
ABOUT TRENDING NOW
Trending Now is Yahoo! News' daily newscast bringing you the news you need to know every day, from headlines to trending topics. Whether it's spiking in search, most shared on Facebook or a trending topic on Twitter, you'll be ahead of the curve with the latest, most interesting and buzzed about information. Check in here every day at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET for a quick look at the headlines and trends making a splash around the Web. Welcome!
MEET THE TEAM: Melissa Knowles, Mia Trovato and Henry Baker