rsz_ap060425032707Here are some of the interesting stories we didn't have time to get to today for one reason or another:
• A JetBlue flight from Boston to the Dominican Republic had to be diverted to Washington because of an unruly passenger. (Fox NY)
• CNN's New York offices are infested with bed bugs. (Mediabistro)
• Republican Sen. Dick Lugar had harsh things to say about his party's leadership. (Daily Intel)
• The state of Alabama is suing BP over the Gulf oil disaster. (Times-Picayune)
• A thousand U.S. Marines have been dispatched to Pakistan to help provide relief from the historic floods that nation is suffering from. (CBS News)
• A Texas man has been sentenced to life in prison after being convicted of DWI for the ninth time. (ABC News)Read More »from PARTING SHOTS: What’s with all the anger in the skies?