Looking for a way to revive or renew the romance? Try a second honeymoon at one of these top 5 swoon-worthy spots.
5) Quebec City, Quebec, Canada: The city's "Old Quebec" district is the sweet spot for history lovers. There's a citadel, former battlefields and churches dating back more than 400 years, including Notre-Dame-des-Victoires, the oldest church in North America.
4) The Resort at Paws Up, Montana: Sounds like a fancy dog spa, but in reality, it's a romantic 37,000 acre ranch hidden in the wilds of Montana. Stay in a truly luxurious guest house, or "rough it" by going "glamping" or glamorous camping: Tents come with king beds, en-suite bathrooms with heated floors, decks, housekeeping, oh, and a butler.
3) Key Largo, Keys, Florida: What better way to renew your romance than with a sunset cruise or a stroll on the beach? Key Largo also offers a variety of options for more active romantics: scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, to name just a few.
2) Jackson Hole, Wyoming: Rafting, skiing, hiking, horseback riding, snowshoeing, dog-sledding, sleigh rides -- how many more opportunities do you need to show off your dashing outdoor skills to your honey?
1) U.S. Virgin Islands, USA: Nothing says (second) honeymoon like a Caribbean vacation. St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas offer romance in spades, with quaint inns, secluded islets, pristine beaches and secluded coves. Admit it: It's pretty hard to resist the romance with waves lapping at your feet.
- Travel & Tourism