Can you see dead people? If you can't, there are a couple spots where you can get in touch with your extrasensory side. These locations will help you access your aura, motivate your mojo and see the spirits:
5) Sedona, Arizona: This Southwest destination is well-known for its beautiful red-rock formations, but in the spiritualist world, Sedona is more famous for being a "global power spot." Visit a vortex energy site, learn about alternative healing or just take a hike and soak in the beautiful scenery.
4) New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum, Louisiana: If your extrasensory tastes run more to zombies, secret rituals and gris gris, then the Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans is for you. Visitors can take a tour of the cemetery where Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau is buried. Or you can pick up a love potion and a few voodoo dolls at the gift shop; just be careful where you stick your pins.
3) Mt. Shasta, Redding, California: Shasta is a haven for skiers, climbers and campers. But it's also a sacred spot for Native Americans and "spiritual tourists." Get in touch with your inner healer, go on a vision quest or dip your toes into one of the area's natural mineral springs.
2) Gettysburg, Pennsylvania: Amateur ghost hunters should head straight for Gettysburg, Pennsylvania -- there are no less than 10 ghostly tours, including a state-of-the-art Ghost Lab, where "Civil War ghosts are brought back to life."
1) Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp, Florida: If you prefer a middle man in your spiritual dealings, then a trip to the Southern Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp in Cassadaga, Florida is in order. The town isn't a camp so much as a religious community that promotes "an individual's relationship with God." It's also a great place to find a medium: Almost every home in Cassadaga offers the services of a medium.