The Mashable Media Summit is a one-day conference that explores how new forms of technology are redefining media. The brightest minds in the industry will come together Nov. 2 at the TimesCenter in New York City to explore the latest innovations in the space and the future of journalism.
[More from Mashable: ‘Sunday Night Football’ Reporter Tweets Videos From NFL Sidelines]
Limited early bird tickets are available at a discounted price, so get your tickets now.
[More from Mashable: UK Print Magazine to Feature a Video Ad]
With a stellar lineup of speakers already confirmed from Facebook, Tumblr, Salon, AQKA, PBS and Hearst, Mashable's Media Summit promises to offer a dynamic program of topics ranging from the digital transformation of traditional media organizations to the latest trends in major social networking sites. This Nov. 2, you'll hear from the industry leaders who are reshaping the media landscape through new innovations and groundbreaking ideas.
We'll be hitting on the biggest trends in media and what to watch for in 2013. The Mashable Media Summit will dive into:
- 2013 trends — Pete Cashmore, Founder & CEO, Mashable
- The biggest lies in advertising — Tom Bedecarre, CEO, AQKA
- The digital revolution of public television — Jason Seiken, PBS Digital Studio, and Christina Warren, Entertainment Editor, Mashable
- Social analytics: what you can and should be measuring — Robyn Peterson, CTO, Mashable, Sachin Kamdar, CEO & Co-Founder, Parse.ly, Frank Speiser, CEO & Co-Founder, SocialFlow
- The future of branded video content — Adam Ostrow, Chief Strategy Officer, Mashable
- The digital election of 2012 — Joan Walsh, Editor at Large, Salon
- Facebook's reinvention of the entertainment Industry — Kay M. Madati, Head of Entertainment & Media, Facbeook
- Social networks: the new publishers — Meghan Peters, Community Manager, Mashable, Jessica Bennett, Executive Editor, Tumblr, Dan Roth, Executive Editor, LinkedIn
Check out the highlights below of last year's sold out Mashable Media Summit. You don't want to miss this year's one-day event, so get your early bird tickets now!
Mashable Media Summit Information
Date: Friday, Nov. 2, 2012 Time: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Location: The TimesCenter, 242 West 41st Street, New York, NY 10036 Tickets: Purchase early bird tickets on Eventbrite.
A Look Back at Last Year's Mashable Media Summit
Media Summit 2011
The Mashable Media Summit on Nov. 4 at the Times Center in New York City attracted professionals in digital, tech, advertising, sales, marketing, mobile and publishing from all over the world.
A limited number of sponsor opportunities are available for the Mashable Media Summit. This is an excellent opportunity to get in front of Mashable’s passionate and influential audience. Contact email@example.com for opportunities.
This story originally published on Mashable here.
- Arts & Entertainment