VIENNA (AP) — In a story Nov. 23, The Associated Press reported that Canadian tenor Josef Kaiser was unable to sing in a performance of "Alceste" because of a sudden voice loss. The report should have made clear the opera said Kaiser was suffering from a cold that temporarily affected his voice.
- Sorrentino serves up a cinema banquet at Cannes AP - 4 hrs ago
- Seen and heard at the Cannes Film Festival AP - 1 hr 11 mins ago
- Russian court denies Pussy Riot's Alekhina parole AP - 3 hrs ago
- Payne back on the road with 'Nebraska' at Cannes AP - 1 hr 27 mins ago
- Cannes crime: 2nd jewel theft during film festival AP - 30 mins ago
- Rolling Stones exhibit opening in Cleveland AP - 3 hrs ago
- Lea Michele has book scheduled for 2014 release AP - 1 hr 25 mins ago