In a July 24 story about U.S. deaths in Afghanistan, The Associated Press erroneously reported a soldier's place of death based on information provided by the Defense Department. Petty Officer 2nd Class Michael J. Brodsky died at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Landstuhl, Germany, not Kandahar, Afghanistan.
- Analysis: Shrinking deficit reduces pressure for budget deal Reuters - 12 hrs ago
- Obama tries to bounce back after tough week Reuters - 21 hrs ago
- Obama to discuss al Qaeda, drones, Guantanamo Bay in Thursday speech Reuters - 14 hrs ago
- Boehner, Pelosi Hint at Next Showdowns in Congress ABC OTUS News - Thu, Apr 18, 2013
- Labor Sec. Nominee Faces Harsh GOP Scrutiny ABC OTUS News - Thu, Apr 18, 2013
- Boehner Uncommitted to Gun Votes in House ABC OTUS News - Thu, Apr 18, 2013
- Yahoo Buys Tumblr: Yawn National Journal - 4 hrs ago