CANNES, France (AP) — In a May 26 story about the film "Mud," The Associated Press erroneously reported the first name of the film's director. His name is Jeff Nichols, not David Nichols.
Explore Related Content
- 91 feared dead after massive tornado10 hrs ago
- 'All you could hear were screams’28 mins ago
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops2 hrs 21 mins ago
- Boyfriend espaces out window as husband confronts cheating wife [VIDEO]
As part of perhaps the most spectacular walk-of-shame ever, an underwear-clad lover escaped from a third floor bedroom as the returning husband confronted his cheating wife on a balcony.
- Rescues, Grim Recoveries at Elementary School After the OK Tornado
There's a reason that many eyes were on Plaza Towers Elementary as Moore, Oklahoma began to assess the damage from a deadly, devastating tornado that blasted through the town Monday evening and killed at least 51 people: the school was leveled, with dozens of children still inside. And so far, some of the most emotionally charged news has emerged from the story unfolding there.
- File: Josh Powell had affair before wife vanished
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah (AP) — Newly released police files say Josh Powell had an affair with a Utah woman just months before his wife disappeared.
- 18-foot-8-inch python caught in South Florida
MIAMI (AP) — Wildlife officials say a Burmese python nearly 19 feet long has been captured in South Florida.
- The Spectator President
No, this is not Watergate or Iran-Contra. Nor is it like the sex scandal that got Bill Clinton impeached.
- AP Photos: Images of devastating Oklahoma tornado
The devastating tornado that swept through Oklahoma turned houses into matchsticks and sent parents and teachers running to pull children from the wreckage of an elementary school in the eye of the storm. At least 51 people were killed by the 200-mph storm and dozens of homes destroyed. The toll was expected to rise. Here are images from the aftermath :
- Navy Dolphin Finds Rare 130-Year-Old Torpedo
A Navy dolphin training to look for mines off the coast of San Diego found a museum-worthy 19th-century torpedo on the seafloor, military officials said.
- Kids rescued from rubble at Okla. elementary
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Several children have been pulled out of the rubble alive at a school in an Oklahoma City suburb.