WASHINGTON (AP) — In a story June 10 about a new Web video by Mitt Romney's campaign, The Associated Press reported erroneously that President Barack Obama had said "the economy is doing fine." Obama said at a White House news conference on June 8 that "the private sector is doing fine."
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move Reuters - 3 hrs ago
- House panel approves spending cuts, assumes more to come Reuters - 4 hrs ago
- Tax official at center of scandal won't testify: lawyer Reuters - 4 hrs ago
- Boehner, Pelosi Hint at Next Showdowns in Congress ABC OTUS News - Thu, Apr 18, 2013
- Labor Sec. Nominee Faces Harsh GOP Scrutiny ABC OTUS News - Thu, Apr 18, 2013
- Boehner Uncommitted to Gun Votes in House ABC OTUS News - Thu, Apr 18, 2013
- Obama Pushes to Accommodate, Not Protect, Freedom of the Press National Journal - 6 hrs ago