- Search for tornado survivors continues45 mins ago
- Shulman: Not 'responsible' for IRS 'lookout' list 2 hrs 59 mins ago
- FBI identifies Benghazi suspects, but no arrests yet1 hr 36 mins ago
- And Super Bowl 50 goes to ...9 mins ago
- Why Was the Moore, Okla., Tornado So Severe?
A monstrous tornado that ripped through Oklahoma Monday (May 20) piling cars on top of one another, demolishing an elementary school and killing several adults and children, may owe its power and deadliness partly to a convergence of jets of air, say meteorologists.
- Why Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn doesn't want tornado relief money
Coburn is sticking to his fiscally conservative principles, even after a twister killed at least 24 of his constituents
- Boyfriend espaces out window as husband confronts cheating wife [VIDEO]
As part of perhaps the most spectacular walk-of-shame ever, an underwear-clad lover escaped from a third floor bedroom as the returning husband confronted his cheating wife on a balcony.
- Why We Can't Forget That Oklahoma's Senators Voted Against Sandy Relief
Nearly four months ago, Oklahoma Senators Tom Coburn and James Inhofe both voted against H.R.152, the Disaster Relief Appropriations Act that eventually sent $50.5 billion in relief to victims of Hurricane Sandy. And in the flurry of last night's devastation in Moore, Oklahoma. it was impossible not to forget that fact, knowing the federal government would soon rally to the cause.
- Rescues, Grim Recoveries at Elementary School After the OK Tornado
There's a reason that many eyes were on Plaza Towers Elementary as Moore, Oklahoma began to assess the damage from a deadly, devastating tornado that blasted through the town Monday evening and killed at least 51 people: the school was leveled, with dozens of children still inside. And so far, some of the most emotionally charged news has emerged from the story unfolding there.
- 10 gut-wrenching images from the devastating Oklahoma tornado
Entire neighborhoods and two elementary schools were obliterated
- Taylor Swift thinks Justin Bieber is just as gross as we all do [GIF]
Taylor Swift, 23, wants Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez to get a room.
- See the Face of Suspected Burglar After Homeowners Fought Back
It involved a stun gun.