This year's Mashable Media Summit is set for Nov. 2, 2012 at The TimesCenter in New York City. You’ll hear directly from the people who are reshaping media today and redefining it for the future. There will be powerful interviews, inspiring presentations, great networking opportunities and, of course, some Mashable surprises. You don't want to miss this one-day event, so get your tickets now before they sell out!
[More from Mashable: Major Brazilian Newspapers Withdraw From Google News]
Here are five sessions you can't miss:
[More from Mashable: Learn Why Content Creation Is Transforming Consumer Outreach]
- Alexis Ohanian, Co-Founder, Reddit
- Matt Silverman, Features Editor, Mashable
- Brooke Gladstone, Managing Editor & Co-host, On the Media
- Lance Ulanoff, Editor in Chief, Mashable
- Bonita Stewart, Vice President, Americas Partner Business Solutions, Google
- Rob Grimshaw, Managing Director, FT.com
- Larry Chevres, CTO, New York Media
- Darren Tome, Director of Product, Mashable
- John Keefe, Senior Editor for Data News & Journalism Technology, WNYC
- Emily Bell, Professor of Professional Practice; Director, Tow Center for Digital Journalism
- Aron Pilhofer, Founding Editor, Interactive News, The New York Times
- Emily Banks, Managing Editor, Mashable
1. Alexis Ohanian
Alexis Ohanian, the co-founder of popular social news site Reddit, also founded the social enterprise Breadpig, which publishes books featuring popular webcomics like XKCD. Fun fact: Ohanian helped launch Hipmunk, a travel site increasingly becoming a favorite booking choice among travelers.
Mashable Media Summit Information
Date: Friday, Nov. 2, 2012 Time: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Location: The TimesCenter, 242 West 41st Street, New York, NY 10036 Tickets: Purchase tickets on Eventbrite.
A Look Back at Last Year's Mashable Media Summit
Media Summit 2011
The Mashable Media Summit on Nov. 4 at the Times Center in New York City attracted professionals in digital, tech, advertising, sales, marketing, mobile and publishing from all over the world.
A limited number of sponsor opportunities are available for the Mashable Media Summit. This is an excellent opportunity to get in front of Mashable’s passionate and influential audience. Contact email@example.com for opportunities.
This story originally published on Mashable here.