- Comment from L| 10:44 p.m. ET
Thanks, Jason! Prayers to OK!
- Comment from Rush| 10:44 p.m. ET
Prayers go out to those affected
- Comment from Lynn Enriquez| 10:44 p.m. ET
Prayers go out to all you in the state
- Comment from Eveie46| 10:43 p.m. ET
- Jason Sickles, Yahoo News| 10:43 p.m. ET
Thanks to all of you who contributed to our reporting this afternoon/evening. We're going to end the live blog now, but will continue to update stories at www.yahoo.com and www.yahoo.com/news. Have a good weekend and please be safe out there.
- NWSNorman| 10:40 p.m. ET
- Jason Sickles, Yahoo News| 10:40 p.m. ET
Glad to hear it, @Tim.
- Comment from Tim| 10:40 p.m. ET
worst seems to be over for st. louis. I'm ok.
- Comment from Rob| 10:40 p.m. ET
Its like those poor people around OKC have a bullseye painted on their backs. Godspeeds Sooners.
- KOKH FOX 25| 10:38 p.m. ET
- Paul Folger| 10:37 p.m. ET
- Comment from Guest| 10:37 p.m. ET
Columbia MO is just rumbling, storms are just south!
- Jason Sickles, Yahoo News| 10:37 p.m. ET
@Shelly ... Perry is about 65 due north of Oklahoma City on I-35.
- Comment from Shelly| 10:36 p.m. ET
Can you show where Perry ok is? We have an entire softball team from Topeka KS stranded on the highway. We want to understand where they are located?
- Comment from Elizabeth Petitfils| 10:36 p.m. ET
Thank you, ScreamingByte and Jason. I'm going to be here for awhile if you could keep me updated, I would really appreciate it.
- Comment from cmpbrunssen| 10:36 p.m. ET
Some lightning still in St. Charles MO but calm for now. More headed our way.
- Comment from Eveie46| 10:35 p.m. ET
- Comment from k| 10:35 p.m. ET
Suburbs west of St. Louis are very calm now.
- Jason Sickles, Yahoo News| 10:34 p.m. ET
@Karen ... still unconfirmed if a tornado actually touched down, but they definitely got strong winds, lightning, hail and heavy rains. None of which they needed, huh?
- Comment from karen| 10:33 p.m. ET
have you heard how bad moore oklahoma was hit
- Jason Sickles, Yahoo News| 10:33 p.m. ET
Thanks for that update, @ScreamingByte.
- Comment from ScreamingByte| 10:33 p.m. ET
Buffalo looks like it's been hit fairly hard, but I have no reports coming out of there on any of my feeds. NEXRAD3 showing a fairly strong updraft over Buffalo right now with strong precip and some rotation, but no specific reports of flooding, damage, hail, vortex, etc...
- Comment from Guest| 10:33 p.m. ET
Fox news just reported no injuries at the Holiday inn per athourities
- John Dissauer| 10:32 p.m. ET
- Jason Sickles, Yahoo News| 10:32 p.m. ET
Sounds like most of the tornado warnings in Oklahoma and Missouri have expired are about to be. Heavy rains and flooding remains to be a concern.
- Jason Sickles, Yahoo News| 10:30 p.m. ET
Thanks for the update from St. Louis. Glad you are safe.
- Comment from Guest| 10:30 p.m. ET
South St Louis heavy winds and rain. Calming down now. Almost over.
- KOKH FOX 25| 10:28 p.m. ET
- AccuWeather.com| 10:27 p.m. ET
After seeking further confirmation of the damage at Busch Stadium, we are reporting all fans are safe.
- NewsOK| 10:27 p.m. ET
Serious Flooding Downtown, Underground Tunnels Being Evacuated bit.ly/15mnh1e