- U.S. says surveillance thwarted NYSE attack, Somali funding Reuters - 1 hr 9 mins ago
- Illinois pension fix headed to legislative conference committee Reuters - 1 hr 18 mins ago
- FBI releases new video of suspect in 2008 Times Square bombing Reuters - 57 mins ago
- The money mattress: A Spanish invention stores cash in beds The Lookout - 33 mins ago
- Stranded teens rescued by helicopter from atop cliff The Lookout - 3 hrs ago
- FBI offers $65,000 for info on 2008 Times Square bomber The Lookout - 4 hrs ago
- Grave mistake: Ed Koch’s tombstone engraved with wrong birth date The Lookout - 6 hrs ago
Exclusive: ‘The Bachelorette’s' Jesse Csincsak to Star on 'American Guns'By Lana Bandoim | Yahoo! Contributor Network – Tue, Jun 26, 2012
More US News
Explore Related Content
- Grade School Offers Books and Prizes In Toy Gun Buyback Plan
- 3-Year-Old Finds Grandfather’s Gun, Shoots Himself
- Free gun initiative begins in Houston neighborhood
- New York's Summer of Gun Violence Is Off to a Chicago-Style …
- Children's Defense Fund Launches "We Can Do Better" Social Media …
- Gun control advocates mark 6 months since shooting
- The gun control movement has seen better days
- Kim and Kanye's Baby Name Is Not That Strange
It's being reported that rapper Kanye West and his reality star girlfriend Kim Kardashian have named their brand-new baby, born this weekend, Kaidence Donda West. Donda was Kanye's late mother's name, so that makes sense, but, um, Kaidence? What's going on with Kaidence?
- Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — A California grand jury has indicted a Florida man on charges he strangled his ex-wife and tossed her off a cruise ship in Italy.
- Rick Perry Goes to War Against Connecticut
Rick Perry, the Texas governor and 2012 "oops" presidential candidate, is spending the beginning of this week in Connecticut. Perry, as the governor of Texas, has little on-its-face reason to be in Connecticut. Except, of course, for one: Texas's unemployment rate, which at 6.4 percent in April is significantly lower than the national average, is still not quite ideal. Perry wants to bring jobs to his state. And, as he sees it, some of those jobs could come from Connecticut.
- GOP Congressman Wants to Ban Abortion to Save Masturbating Fetuses
In a preview of the many pronouncements to come on the floor of Congress as the House debates a legislative ban on all abortions after 20 weeks, allow us to introduce you to Rep. Michael Burgess (R-Texas), who believes that abortion should be banned earlier than the Supreme Court says it should because, in part, he knows fetuses feel pain. He knows this because he says he's seen male fetuses begin masturbating in the womb around 15 weeks into a pregnancy.
- Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Video shows Justin Bieber running into a photographer with his white Ferrari in Hollywood, but police say there was no crime and the injuries aren't life-threatening.
- Miss Utah's Pageant Answer Is the Worst You've Ever Seen
The only time normal people seem to care about national beauty pageants is when one of the contestants messes up the question-and-answer round in the worst way possible. Well, it happened again last night at the Miss USA pageant, with Miss Utah giving an answer so bad that it eclipsed all other terrible pageant answers before her. Meet 21-year-old Marissa Powell. She is from Salt Lake City. And this is the full, cringe-worthy sequence you will be seeing a lot of this week:
- Russell Brand asked Katy Perry for a divorce over text message
Russell Brand sure knows how to treat a lady. Especially his wife.
- The 14-year-old kid arrested over his pro-NRA shirt now faces a year in jail
The West Virginia eighth-grader who was suspended and arrested in late April after he refused to remove a t-shirt supporting the National Rifle Association appeared in court this week and was formally charged with obstructing an officer.