- HPV vaccine cut infection by half in teen girls AP - 2 hrs 11 mins ago
- Study: Wiser medication use could cut health costs AP - 58 mins ago
- Medicare: Cost-saving changes coming for diabetics AP - Tue, Jun 18, 2013
- Organ Donation Rates: How the US Stacks Up @ ABC News - 9 mins ago
- New 'Obamacare' exchanges could miss enrollment deadline - GAO Reuters - 35 mins ago
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools Reuters - 37 mins ago
- Viewpoint: Defining Obesity as a Disease May Do More Harm Than Good Time.com - 42 mins ago
More Health News
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
Apparently, Men's Wearhouse Inc. doesn't like the way its founder looks anymore. In a terse release issued Wednesday, Men's Wearhouse said it has fired the face of the company and its executive chairman, ...
- Wash. parents' ruse snares man wooing daughter
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A father who discovered his 15-year-old daughter was being wooed on Facebook by a man twice her age took matters into his own hands.
- Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — A California grand jury has indicted a Florida man on charges he strangled his ex-wife and tossed her off a cruise ship in Italy.
- Soccer-Brazilian government has not lost control - deputy minister
By Mike Collett RIO DE JANEIRO, June 19 (Reuters) - The Brazilian government has not lost control of the streets, the deputy minister of communications said on Wednesday as unrest in the country continued to overshadow the Confederations Cup. Thousands of protestors are expected to march the three kilometres from Rio's City Hall towards the Maracana Stadium on Thursday when world champions Spain play Tahiti in the eight-team tournament, a test event for the 2014 World Cup. ...
- Where Teens Go Instead of Facebook (and Why You Should Too)
Which new social media sites are hot, and why you might want to try them yourself, regardless of your age.
- Police: Paraplegic castrated at Philly facility
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A 41-year-old man is being held on $5 million bail after police say he castrated a paraplegic during a dispute at an assisted living facility in Philadelphia.
- Ousted founder of Men's Wearhouse fights back
NEW YORK (AP) — George Zimmer, the ousted founder and executive chairman of Men's Wearhouse, says Wednesday he was dismissed after he and the company's board disagreed about how it should look.
- NBC News airing documentary on Valerie Harper
Valerie Harper has agreed to give a first-person account of her battle with terminal cancer to NBC News. The network says Meredith Vieira will host the documentary, which will air in prime time. No airdate ...