Everyone was talking about Heidi Klum's fabulous legs at the Emmys, which she showed off with that up-to-there slit.
Mile-long legs like hers owe a lot to DNA, but you don't have to be born with great hair to achieve the soft, shiny waves that so perfectly complimented Heidi's sea foam green goddess gown.
"I was inspired by French fashion photographer Guy Bourdin, whose models always looked so glamorous," celebrity hairstylist Oribe says. "This look is new for Heidi because it is so soft and easy."
Here, Oribe breaks down the products from his line that he used and how he created the look.
1. Blow out hair with Volumista Mist for Volume and a round brush.
2. Spray sections of hair with Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray and use a curling iron to create pin curls.
3. Once curls have cooled, release them and brush them out with a Mason Pearson. Mist with Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray for workable hold and protection against the elements.
4. Pin one side back slightly to keep it off the face and to show off her statement earrings.
5. Set the whole look with Superfine Hair Spray to keep it in place from the red carpet to the after parties.
-- Ryan Patterson
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Heidi Klum