Here's a look at Standard & Poor's long-term debt ratings and outlooks for major countries, as of Aug. 7. Listed in alphabetical order, from highest to lowest S&P rating.
- Yahoo's board approves $1.1 billion Tumblr acquisition: WSJ Reuters - 6 hrs ago
- Yen edges up from lows, Asian shares firmer Reuters - 37 mins ago
- Analysis: High speed trading a stiff challenge for U.S. regulators Reuters - 5 hrs ago
- Analysis: Little sign Abe can shake up Japan's inbound FDI Reuters - 5 hrs ago
- On fleeting Hong Kong trips, Chinese make frugal fashionable Reuters - 36 mins ago
- Job market gains could lead Fed to taper QE3 early Reuters - 15 hrs ago
- Insight: Despite curbs, China's vast hot money triangle flourishes Reuters - 6 hrs ago