Pictures of the HTC (2498) Desire X, which appears to be the official name of the device that had been previously code-named the “HTC Proto,” popped up on the Chinese tech blog ePrice on Monday. The site claims that the Desire X features a dual-core 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, a four-inch WVGA display, a 5-megapixel camera and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, all of which match up with the Proto specs that leaked late last week.
Explore Related Content
- Jelly Bean is now on one-third of all Android devices
- Second HTC One mini picture leaks, launch set for summer
- HTC One mini rumored to launch in July
- Moto X specs detailed in new leak
- HTC One mini reportedly heading to AT&T
- Samsung debuts two new Galaxy Tab 3 tablets for June launch
- Samsung’s 16-megapixel Galaxy S4 Zoom pictured in new leak
More Tech News
- Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — A California grand jury has indicted a Florida man on charges he strangled his ex-wife and tossed her off a cruise ship in Italy.
- Prison for Ohio woman who buried mom in yard
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A woman who quit her job to care for her elderly mother felt at a loss to support herself when the older woman died so she buried her in the yard of their Florida home and lived off her mother's Social Security checks for 14 years, her lawyers and federal authorities say.
- Police: Paraplegic castrated at Philly facility
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A 41-year-old man is being held on $5 million bail after police say he castrated a paraplegic during a dispute at an assisted living facility in Philadelphia.
- Brothers run at bear to save younger sister
A family had a close encounter with a bear while celebrating Father's Day during a camping trip in Wyoming, NBC-2 reports. The Kelly family had a relaxing Sunday morning breakfast, but apparently they didn't clean up as well as they initially thought. According to NBC-2, a bit of bacon grease was still on the campground [...]
- Kim and Kanye's Baby Name Is Not That Strange
It's being reported that rapper Kanye West and his reality star girlfriend Kim Kardashian have named their brand-new baby, born this weekend, Kaidence Donda West. Donda was Kanye's late mother's name, so that makes sense, but, um, Kaidence? What's going on with Kaidence?
- Pa. guardsman sues Target over 'no show' firing
A member of the Pennsylvania Army National Guard has sued Target Corp., saying he was wrongly fired from one of the chain's Pittsburgh-area stores for violating its "no-call, no-show" policy ...
- Father sentenced for binding kids outside Wal-Mart
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — A suburban Chicago man was sentenced Wednesday to 30 months in prison for binding and blindfolding two of his children a year ago in a Wal-Mart parking lot in eastern Kansas.
- Message found in bottle after 97 years underwater goes on display
Message in a bottle found decades later. (Fox2 News) A scuba diver looking for treasure in the St. Clair River near Detroit stumbled upon a different type of prize at the bottom of the river: a message in a bottle. Dave Leander of the Great Lakes Dive Center told Detroit's WJBK that the note had [...]