HTC’s (2498) One-series phones have been widely praised by reviewers and users alike, but the phones have not seen the success HTC likely hoped for as Samsung (005930) and Apple (AAPL) continue to dominate the global smartphone market. The Taiwan-based company must be content with its strategy thus far, however, as it is preparing to launch a sequel to its flagship One X that appears to offer a bump in specs and little else. A photo of the HTC One X+ leaked on Wednesday and now clearer photos of the unreleased device have been published by Pocket-lint. Key specs reportedly include a Tegra 3+ quad-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz or 1.7GHz, a 1,800 mAh battery, 1GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel camera, Beats Audio, 32GB of internal storage and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The HTC One X+ is expected to launch later this fall.
- With Russian help, Europe prepares to search for life on Mars Reuters - 10 hrs ago
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids Reuters - Tue, Jun 18, 2013
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector Reuters - 14 hrs ago
- Sexual Images Sway Conservative Guys Toward Risk LiveScience.com - 5 hrs ago
- 1 in 4 Stroke Survivors Develops PTSD, Study Finds LiveScience.com - 7 hrs ago
- It's True: Some Parents Want to Live Through Their Kids LiveScience.com - 7 hrs ago
- Do Sleep Apnea Patients Need Special Care After Surgery? LiveScience.com - 7 hrs ago