- With Russian help, Europe prepares to search for life on Mars Reuters - 2 hrs 5 mins ago
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids Reuters - 22 hrs ago
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector Reuters - 6 hrs ago
- How Estrogen Fights Urinary Tract Infections LiveScience.com - 1 hr 14 mins ago
- 3D-Printed Microbattery Could Power Tomorrow's Electronics LiveScience.com - 1 hr 33 mins ago
- Belief in Global Warming Drops After Cold Winter LiveScience.com - 2 hrs 47 mins ago
- Immune to Cancer: Naked Mole Rats Reveal Their Secret LiveScience.com - 2 hrs 47 mins ago
Explore Related Content
- Italian court upholds conviction in asbestos case
- Magnitude 6.3 quake jolts a vigilant Taiwan, kills two
- Italy top court faults Amanda Knox acquittal
- Egyptian Christian teacher convicted of blasphemy
- Egypt convicts 43, including Americans, in NGO case
- Ex-fund managers can remain free during U.S. insider trading …
- Quake shakes Peru's capital of Lima
More Science News
- Cher Reveals Her Neon At Home Style
Cher returned to the stage on "The Voice" finale clad in leather and sporting a wild wig, but when it comes to her time outside of the spotlight, the star opts for comfort - preferably in neon!
- Wash. parents' ruse snares man wooing daughter
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A father who discovered his 15-year-old daughter was being wooed on Facebook by a man twice her age took matters into his own hands.
- Illinois father gets prison in child-binding case
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — A suburban Chicago man has been sentenced to 30 months in prison for binding and blindfolding two of his children in a Wal-Mart parking lot in eastern Kansas.
- Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — A California grand jury has indicted a Florida man on charges he strangled his ex-wife and tossed her off a cruise ship in Italy.
- North Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast: website
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korean leader Kim Jong-un toured the impoverished country's east coast last month in a 95-foot luxury yacht, a boat that could be prohibited under U.N. sanctions, a website that tracks events in the reclusive state said. North Korea is banned from importing luxury goods under layers of U.N. sanctions imposed for its nuclear and missile tests. The NK News website said the yacht, a Princess 95MY made by British-based Princess Yachts, was possibly a recent purchase. The Washington-based website gave no evidence for when the boat was bought. ...
- Where Teens Go Instead of Facebook (and Why You Should Too)
Which new social media sites are hot, and why you might want to try them yourself, regardless of your age.
- Message found in bottle after 97 years underwater goes on display
A scuba diver looking for treasure in the St. Clair River near Detroit stumbled upon a different type of prize at the bottom of the river: a message in a bottle. Dave Leander of the Great Lakes Dive Center told Detroit's WJBK that the note had been buried for 97 years until he found it [...]
- Pa. guardsman sues Target over 'no show' firing
A member of the Pennsylvania Army National Guard has sued Target Corp., saying he was wrongly fired from one of the chain's Pittsburgh-area stores for violating its "no-call, no-show" policy ...