LAMPEDUSA, Italy (AP) — Divers are resuming the search for bodies from a fiery shipwreck of a fishing boat packed with 500 migrants from Eritrea.
Financial police Maj. Leonardo Ricci said divers began the search around 10 a.m. Sunday and would continue "as long as the sea is calm and there is light."
The search had been suspended for the last two days due to rough seas, and Ricci says they don't know yet if bodies seen before on the sea bed had been displaced by currents.
As many as 250 people remain missing from Thursday's shipwreck. There are 155 survivors and 111 bodies recovered.
- Disasters & Accidents