LONDON (AP) — James Murdoch says the News of the World will publish its last issue on Sunday.
- EU leaders shine spotlight on Amazon, Google over tax policy Reuters - 1 hr 41 mins ago
- Futures up ahead of Bernanke testimony Reuters - 9 mins ago
- Target first-quarter profit down on weather-related sales weakness Reuters - 33 mins ago
- Toll Brothers profit rises 46 percent Reuters - 1 hr 31 mins ago
- Lowe's results miss estimates, underperforming Home Depot Reuters - 20 mins ago
- Bank of Japan vows market steps to curb bond turbulence Reuters - 2 hrs 25 mins ago
- Boeing CEO McNerney says interest in 777X is high Reuters - 11 mins ago