A purported press image for the unannounced LG Intuition, known outside the U.S. as the Optimus Vu, was published on Monday by The Verge. The supersized smartphone is equipped with a massive 5-inch display and features a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, an 8-megapixel rear camera, 4G LTE connectivity and Android 4.0 with LG’s (06657011) Optimus UI. Unlike its closest competitor the Galaxy Note, the Intuition features an odd 4:3 aspect ratio, however the smartphone-tablet hybrid has managed to sell more than 500,000 units since March. The Intuition is expected to be released at the end of September on Verizon Wireless for $199.99 with a new two-year agreement.
Explore Related Content
- HTC One mini reportedly heading to AT&T
- Second HTC One mini picture leaks, launch set for summer
- Sony betting big with the Xperia Z Ultra
- Samsung debuts two new Galaxy Tab 3 tablets for June launch
- New Nexus 7 rumored to launch in July for $229
- Nokia EOS leak seemingly confirms 41-megapixel camera
- New phone from an unlikely vendor steals title of world’s thinnest …
More Tech News
- Prison for Ohio woman who buried mom in yard
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A woman who quit her job to care for her elderly mother felt at a loss to support herself when the older woman died so she buried her in the yard of their Florida home and lived off her mother's Social Security checks for 14 years, her lawyers and federal authorities say.
- Man charged with tossing wife off cruise ship
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — A California grand jury has indicted a Florida man on charges he strangled his ex-wife and tossed her off a cruise ship in Italy.
- Kim and Kanye's Baby Name Is Not That Strange
It's being reported that rapper Kanye West and his reality star girlfriend Kim Kardashian have named their brand-new baby, born this weekend, Kaidence Donda West. Donda was Kanye's late mother's name, so that makes sense, but, um, Kaidence? What's going on with Kaidence?
- Police: Paraplegic castrated at Philly facility
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A 41-year-old man is being held on $5 million bail after police say he castrated a paraplegic during a dispute at an assisted living facility in Philadelphia.
- Father sentenced for binding kids outside Wal-Mart
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — A suburban Chicago man was sentenced Wednesday to 30 months in prison for binding and blindfolding two of his children a year ago in a Wal-Mart parking lot in eastern Kansas.
- Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Video shows Justin Bieber running into a photographer with his white Ferrari in Hollywood, but police say there was no crime and the injuries aren't life-threatening.
- Stacy Keibler: How I Lost Weight Without Working Out
Stacy Keibler was able to lose weight without even working out - but it was far from easy!
- Brothers run at bear to save younger sister
A family had a close encounter with a bear while celebrating Father's Day during a camping trip in Wyoming, NBC-2 reports. The Kelly family had a relaxing Sunday morning breakfast, but apparently they didn't clean up as well as they initially thought. According to NBC-2, a bit of bacon grease was still on the campground [...]