LG (066570) has taken a back seat to rival South Korean electronics manufacturer Samsung (005930) this year in the mobile electronics department, but LG is hoping to change that with the release of its next flagship smartphone. The Verge found a new Korean-language teaser website that LG launched for its next device, which it is billing as a “next generation quad-core” smartphone that will feature Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 processor. The Verge says that the other specs on the device are rumored to be killer as well, including a 13-megapixel camera and a 720-pixel 4.7-inch IPS display.
- National Weather Service gets big computing boost Reuters - Wed, May 15, 2013
- Rocket blasts off from Florida carrying new GPS satellite Reuters - Wed, May 15, 2013
- NASA telescope's planet-hunting days may be over Reuters - Wed, May 15, 2013
- Kava Plant May Treat Anxiety LiveScience.com - 32 mins ago
- Do E-Cigarettes Help Smokers Quit? LiveScience.com - 33 mins ago
- Fighting to Save an Endangered Bird — With Vomit LiveScience.com - 50 mins ago
- Normal or Not? New Psychiatric Manual Stirs Controversy LiveScience.com - 1 hr 11 mins ago