Pretty stuff we've got our eyes on this month!
Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Exotic Pink, Rs 2,862, gives cheeks lasting coverage and buildable colour, thanks to its True Vision Technology that wraps concentrated pigments in a crystal-like coating. Its oversized palette and contouring brush ensures an easy, smooth application.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, Rs 600, comes in a chubby crayon form so you get precise application in one easy swipe. The moisturising gel formula promises smooth lips with a gentle flush of colour that lasts upto three hours!
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Oatmeal & Yogurt Scrub, Rs 165, is what you want for luminous and supple skin. The multi-tasking scrub gently exfoliates skin, restores its natural moisture balance and lightens it.
Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner, Rs 370, blew us away! The ultra-thin applicator tip helps achieve lines that are thin as 0.05 mm! The pen format offers control for precise strokes, meaning even the most clumsy among us can achieve the perfect wing every single time.
L'Occitane Rose Des Champs EDT, Rs 2,995, smells delicious! Part of the limited-ed Valentine's Day Collection, the rose extracts in this scent are sourced directly from France, making for one of the sweetest, most feminine scents we've recently tried.
- Cruise industry announces passenger bill of rights AP - 11 hrs ago
- Trial for captain in deadly shipwreck in Italy AP - 12 hrs ago
- 12-year-old Mass. boy wins National Geographic Bee AP - 16 hrs ago
- Finnair Sale for Late Spring/Fall Travel Airfarewatchdog.com - 18 hrs ago
- Air Berlin Sale for Late Summer/Fall/Winter Airfarewatchdog.com - 18 hrs ago
- British Airways A380 Flight Simulator Airfarewatchdog.com - 20 hrs ago
- Mercedes dealer review opens home front in luxury war Reuters - Wed, May 22, 2013