NATO says 4 service members killed in separate roadside bomb attacks in southern Afghanistan

Associated Press

KABUL - NATO says four of its service members have been killed in separate roadside bomb attacks in southern Afghanistan.

NATO said in a statement Sunday that all four deaths occurred Saturday. It provided no other details on the attacks, including the nationalities of the service members.

Their deaths bring to 32 the number of service members killed so far this month, for a total of 164 this year.

View Comments (0)