- Kerry visits Oman for arms deal, talks on Syria, Mideast 2 hrs 41 mins ago
- Syria, Israel exchange fire on Golan Heights 19 mins ago
- Russia says kills senior Islamist insurgent 2 hrs 26 mins ago
- Peace debate exposes deep rifts in Israeli government 1 hr 24 mins ago
- Rubber bullets fired at South African mine strikers, several hurt 1 hr 46 mins ago
More World News
- Boyfriend espaces out window as husband confronts cheating wife [VIDEO]
As part of perhaps the most spectacular walk-of-shame ever, an underwear-clad lover escaped from a third floor bedroom as the returning husband confronted his cheating wife on a balcony.
- Rescues, Grim Recoveries at Elementary School After the OK Tornado
There's a reason that many eyes were on Plaza Towers Elementary as Moore, Oklahoma began to assess the damage from a deadly, devastating tornado that blasted through the town Monday evening and killed at least 51 people: the school was leveled, with dozens of children still inside. And so far, some of the most emotionally charged news has emerged from the story unfolding there.
- Kids rescued from rubble at Okla. elementary
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — Several children have been pulled out of the rubble alive at a school in an Oklahoma City suburb.
- BREAKING: Subway Just as Unhealthy as McDonald’s!
If you watched the London Olympics last summer, you saw a parade of top athletes touting the nutritional qualities of their favorite eatery: Subway. Watching Apolo Ohno or Robert Griffin III bite into a veggie footlong with avocado or hearing that Subway is “the official training restaurant of athletes everywhere,” you might get the idea that the food served at the chain isn’t that bad for you—that it’s even healthy.
- America Has the Worst Tornadoes on Earth
Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee
- 18-foot-8-inch python caught in South Florida
MIAMI (AP) — Wildlife officials say a Burmese python nearly 19 feet long has been captured in South Florida.
- CBS pulls comedy season-ender because of tornado
CBS has taken the scheduled season-ending episode of "Mike & Molly" off the air because its plot line revolved around a tornado threatening the couple. The network said it replaced the comedy ...
- Navy Dolphin Finds Rare 130-Year-Old Torpedo
A Navy dolphin training to look for mines off the coast of San Diego found a museum-worthy 19th-century torpedo on the seafloor, military officials said.