If you’re anything like me and the rest of my immediate circle of friends, family and colleagues, you’re spending these last few hours before April 15th asking the Google Machine how to file your taxes.
The folks at TurboTax have compiled a visual list of the Top 10 cities with the highest percentage of residents waiting to file their taxes, last minute. San Francisco, CA tops the list, and other notable areas include several more cities in California, NY and multiple counties in Texas.
Where’s everyone else at with their tax work?
Infographic by TurboTax
More Social articles from Business 2 Community:
- SEO: A Reality Check for Your Business
- 5 Key Social Media Trends Surfacing at Social Media Marketing World
- What a Great Google+ Post Looks Like
- Insights From the Top Marketers in Social Media
- Visualizing the Long-term Impact of Good Customer Service
- Arts & Entertainment